REST, RETREAT, REPEAT!!! This amazing paradise nestled in the WV hills is A MUST SEE. 72 Acres and a charming cabin nestled next to your OWN piece of Kanawha River. Free gas implied. Spend Weekends on the river, hanging on the porch & chasing fireflies. Don’t miss your opportunity to Vacation or set up a homestead at this one of kind property. To see more, go here https://search.whitediamondrealty.net/idx/details/listing/a680/10139487/258-Lake-Lane-Road-Napier-WV-26631
Some other facts about the area-
- Gated property
- 72 acres
- Cabin 24’ x 24’- 1 bedroom one bath comes furnished
- Basement-24’x24’ – has a water treatment system installed
- Outbuilding 16’ x 12’
- Boarders Burnsville Lake Wildlife Management Area, which is protected land.
- Little Kanawha River flows through the property and is Deeded to the property-owned
- Burnsville Lake boat ramp/swimming beach/ playground one mile away
- Timber estimated at $25,000 20 years ago- has not been timbered
- Mineral Rights do NOT convey, but implied free gas comes with the property as long as the well if running.
Mon Power- Electric
Well-Pleasant Hill Waterline Association in process of getting municipal water. Tap for property has been purchased/reserved.
Falls Mill Park ¼ mile away- scenic, picnic area, ball field, fishing
Bulltown Campground- 1 ½ mile away
Bulltown Day Use Park- 2 miles away- Boat ramp, swimming beach, Playground, picnic area
Stonewall Jackson Resort- 20 miles away
Cabins, lodge, camping, boating, fishing, golf course.